For international students hoping to study Chinese-given degree programs at Shanghai University of Finance and Economics, we have a range of excellent choices for undergraduate degree programs.
PLANNED ENROLLMENT NUMBER
School of Accountancy
School of Finance
International students study separately
School of International Business Administration
International Economy & Trade
International students study separately
School of Public Economics and Administration
School of Law
International Cultural Exchange School (ICES)
No Chinese knowledge required for enrollment. Applicants with new HSK grade 4 certified can be enrolled as a sophomore
International applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 45, be high school graduates, possess an HSK grade 5 certificate (the new exam) or BCT level 3 certificate, and be in good physical health (in order to pass the student visa health check).
If you have never learned Chinese before, you may also start learning with our Chinese Language Program before participating in our Foundation Program or Undergraduate Program.
* Applicants from the Mainland of China, Hong Kong, Macao or Taiwan who are applying to study at the Shanghai University of Finance and Economics as international students should satisfy the additional requirements of the National Ministry of Education.
Each applicant can apply for two majors. If you do not get enrolled in the majors you applied for, you may be reallocated to other majors, so please make sure to declare whether or not you wish to be reallocated when filling out the application form.
1)Application Form for Enrollment (Degree Program).
2) One photocopy of your valid passport.
3) One photocopy of your senior high school diploma and one original academic transcript (or notarized copy) in English or Chinese. Fresh graduates need one original pre-graduation certificate.
4) Two photocopies of your HSK certificate or BCT certificate.
5) Any certificates recognizing awards, merits that may prove a skill or talent (if applicable).
6) Application fee: 415 RMB
*Applicants may be asked to provide other supporting materials if necessary.
March 1st, 2018 to April 30th, 2018 (The application deadline for Chinese Language can be extended to June 30th, 2018)
1) The application materials and registration fee should be submitted to the International Cultural Exchange School (ICES) of Shanghai University of Finance and Economics (SUFE) before the application deadline. Applicants can do so by post, email, through our Online Application System, or directly to our office.
2) ICES of SUFE will evaluate all application materials and determine the final list of enrollment. Some applicants may be informed to participate an (face to face / internet) interview if necessary.
3) Admission Notice and the Form of Visa Application (JW202) for Study in China will be sent to the accepted applicants.
4) The applicants must go to the Chinese Embassy or Consulate in their home country with the Admission Notice and the Form of Visa Application for study in China to apply for a student visa.
5) Students must register at the ICES of SUFE on time in accordance with the detailed requirements in the Admission Notice.
* The exact registration/admission date will be announced on the Admission Notice.
21,000 RMB /Year (10,500 RMB/semester)
1. Chinese Government Scholarship (CSC)
SUFE does not accecpt applications for CSC scholarship directly, please visit the homepage of CSC for more details:http://www.csc.edu.cn
2. Shanghai Government Scholarship for freshmen (class B)
- SGS online application
- SGS application deadline: April 30th 2018.
You should submit your application on the website of SGS, then post all supported application materials to the ICES of SUFE by 30th of April, 2018. (Only application in hardcopies will be accepted)
For more details about the Shanghai Government Scholarship please refer to here.
Accommodation on Campus
90 RMB/Day/People (less than 90 days)
60 R/D/P (more than 90 days)
60 R/D/P (less than 90 days)
40 R/D/P (more than 90 days)
Washing machine, dryer, induction cooker, microwave oven
|TV, air conditioner, telephone, bathroom, shower, safe,|
internet cable (250 - 300 RMB/6-month)
Shanghai University of Finance and Economics
1001 2249 0930 005 0373
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China, Shanghai Municipal Branch
No.9 Pu Dong Avenue, Shanghai, China
International Cutural Exchange School (ICES)
Shanghai University of Finance and Economics (SUFE)
Address: No. 369 Zhongshan Beiyi Road, Shanghai, 200083, P.R.China
Tel : +86-(0)21-6536-1944
Fax : +86-(0)21-6536-1958