For international graduate students hoping to study Chinese-given degree programs at Shanghai University of Finance and Economics, we have a range of excellent choices for Master‘s degree programs.
- Public Finance
- Investment Economics
- International Law
- Real Estate Economics
- Linguistics and Applied Linguistics
- Master of International Business
- Master of Finance
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Asset Appraisal,
- Master of Taxation Science
- Master of Applied Statistics
- Master of Insurance
- Juris Master (J.M)
- Master of Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages (MTCSOL)
* All of these degrees are recognized by the Chinese National Ministry of Education.
* For more details about our Master’s programs, please go to http://gs.sufe.edu.cn/
International applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 45, be a university graduate with a bachelor’s degree, possess an HSK grade 5 certificate (the new exam), and be in good physical health (in order to pass the student visa health check).
* Applicants from the Mainland of China, Hong Kong, Macao or Taiwan who are applying to study at the Shanghai University of Finance and Economics as international students should satisfy the additional requirements of the National Ministry of Education.
The application period is from March 1st 2018 to April 30th 2018.
- Master: 2 years
1) Visit our online application system(http://ao.sufe.edu.cn), submit your application, print out the application form and sign on it.
2) One photocopy of your valid passport.
3) One photocopy of your diploma and degree certificate (a notarized Chinese or English translation is demanded if the original version is in other languages). For those who are about to graduate, a certification of expected graduation is also acceptable).
4) One photocopy of your transcript of academic records during your Bachelor or Master’s study (a notarized Chinese or English translation is demanded if the original version is in other languages).
5) Two photocopies of your HSK certificate or BCT certificate.
6) Personal statement, written in Chinese or English, which includes your education and work experiences, research results and a study plan.
7) Recommendation letters in Chinese or English from two professors or associate professors.
8) Application fee: 830 RMB
* If necessary, some additional documents will be required.
* An application with incomplete materials will be invalid.
* All documents and application fee are non-refundable.
Please follow these steps in order to successfully apply to study at the Shanghai University of Finance and Economics:
1) The application materials and registration fee should be submitted to the office before the deadline.
2) Two types of entrance examinations are offered:
b.) Written exam and Interview.
The entrance examinations will be arranged in end of May or early June. Once all necessary documents have been submitted and approved, the Admission Office of ICES-SUFE will inform qualified applicants about the details of the interview by telephone or email.
3) Qualified applicants will be accepted after passing the entrance examinations. The International Cultural Exchange School (ICES) of the Shanghai University of Finance and Economics will mail the applicant both the Visa Application Form for Foreign Students (JW202 Form) and Admission Notice.
4) The applicants must go to the Chinese Embassy or Consulate in their home country with the Admission Notice and the Visa Application Form for studying in China to apply for the student entry visa.
5) Students must register at the ICES of SUFE on time in accordance with the detailed requirements in the Admission Notice.
- Academic Degree : 24,000 RMB /Year (12,000 RMB/Semester)
- Applied Degree: 30,000 RMB/Year (15,000 RMB/Semester)
- MBA Program: 166,000 RMB / Total (full time)
Please kindly note that the textbook fees are not included in the tuition fees listed here.
ScholarshipShanghai Government Scholarship for freshmen (SGS class A and class B)
- SGS online application
- SGS deadline: April 30th 2018.
Applicants are required to apply as self-supported students. Only enrolled students are qualified to apply for the freshmen scholarship. The scholarship application materials can be submitted together along with the graduate application materials.
Please refer to here for more details about the Shanghai Government Scholarship.
Shanghai University of Finance and Economics
1001 2249 0930 005 0373
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China, Shanghai Municipal Branch
No.9 Pu Dong Avenue, Shanghai, China
International Cutural Exchange School (ICES)
Shanghai University of Finance and Economics (SUFE)
Address: No. 369 Zhongshan Beiyi Road, Shanghai, 200083, P.R.China
Tel : +86-(0)21-6536-1944
Fax : +86-(0)21-6536-1958